Friday, February 6, 2009

Trimmer For Genitalia

TODAY The new saints

... because the Catholic groups call for Eluana life. Even the Catholics. Who am I? It makes me think of the words of De Andrè when he says "it is better to abort a child to be born poor on earth," are those characters who reject the use of contraceptives, which would erase the law 194, that Sunday morning (paraphrasing teacher) are the temple to sing the praises of a Christ of dubious irony and identity. Catholics today that should not be confused with "believers" are a little seedy characters who think they can win paradise with morality. Elune is not dead. Eluana is not "attached" to a respirator. Eluana has all the vital functions, except the brain, fully functional. Eluana can procreate. However Eluana you can not feed spontaneously. The question I do and I appeal to you is: why we must admit the "artificial life", that is life "fed man" and not accept "natural death"? It 'just observing "life at all costs"? I do not think so and I think that a person can not continue his life as a "natural", is already dead: Eluana is already dead.

Lorenzo Cavallo

0 comments:

Post a Comment