Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Braided Name Bracelets From Disneyland



Among the things I write to you

listen, time beating on each of these words.
is the melody that you both images.
listen and listen.
stop everything now.
slower and slower.
listen.
I can bend the planets
... and you can not do anything.
melody with eyes that follow
at each change of paragraph, does not allow you to change
the horizon that I
track.
listen.
there's something here that is real,
habit, something you already know
that you knew or believed.
I said if you read the rule.
can stop ... but I know that you,
you will not.
and I imagine you there, firm as I imagine myself
to watch you ... misguided.
listen and listen again,
this ever changing music that I wrote for you.
each syllable corresponds to a note and color
intensity, the shape you decide.
Play Piano though.
I have no fault in this, I'll put just
space ... is your imagination.
that looks pretty fancy.
six you, in these sentences.
vision that gives you what is now here you are.
listen, but do not be afraid, nothing here
can go beyond what you feel ...
is a gift and a gift that I'll allow myself.
listen.

(Lorenzo)

0 comments:

Post a Comment