Sunday, June 14, 2009

Stuffed Toy Dogs In The Uk

My card 'digital identity.

1988 I was born.

In 1992, I have my first encounter with the technology used to watching video tapes of Walt Disney.
My brother and I had a large collection of videos that we watched often.

In 1996, thanks to its proximity to my brother I started playing with 16-bit Sega Genesis console.
Our favorite games were Sonic and golf.

In 1998 he joined a home computer, start using it by consulting an encyclopedia on CD for my research
school and using programs such as word and paint and games like solitaire and minesweeper. Over time,
always followed my brother, I started to approach in various games like Tomb Raider and unreal.

In 1999 I received a gift of a game boy and I discovered this "super mario". I was very passionate about this game so much that I
boxes with different versions.

In 2000 the vision of the videotapes was added to the DVDs. A randomized
these years that I have received also my first phone.

In 2002, the old computer has been replaced by a new one with which I began to discover the world of dense
internet.Inizialmente using the Internet for school research and translations of English, then I created an account on MSN Messenger.
With this program I created my first blog.

In 2005 I bought my first digital camera and I had fun taking pictures ovunque.E '
at this time that I started listening to the music cn mp3 player that has replaced the CD player.

In 2006 in my school I took a course on how to create a website in html.

In 2007 I started using programs such as PowerPoint and graphics programs for the path of 'state exam.

In 2008, arrival at 'university and follow a computer course. I create a gmail account and I know some
Google applications.

In 2009, I created my blog on blog spot following the course of digital environments for training and communication.

0 comments:

Post a Comment