Friday, May 29, 2009

Shadow Pikachu For Ssale

... Archbishop Carlo Caffarra

Sometimes I tell myself amazed. My usual post-moral regret, dictated by the philology that never fails to provide answers, sometimes banal, more provocative today, but just like so many other times, pales before the words "this" Carlo Caffarra .. . archbishop and the first man then, just to say that a man of average intelligence would never say that advertising entices Renault polygamy.
course I say, coming from an (almost? Perhaps? Who? Really?) Man who chose to betray his own kind of "man" by denying their own sexuality, what really makes me smile, but I quit just a minute later, when I think that this "false and absurd" moral taken by the Church over the past two years, starts to really annoy me. It is because these priests, pretucoli, bishops and archbishops

0 comments:

Post a Comment